Apply until 30 May 2022
Two new open calls have been published as part of the Kreativ-Transfer III program, which are aimed at project spaces and producers' galleries.
The aim of the Kreativ-Transfer program is to support actors in establishing and expanding their international network in order to improve their visibility on the international market.
- For events in the period 01 July 2023 – 30 April 2024.
- Get in touch with international actors, present your project space and communicate your work, expand your international network, intensify contacts, initiate business .,,
- The funding is granted as a fixed amount (up to max. 1,600.- Euros for events in Germany and Europe (geographically) or 2,600.- Euros for events outside of Europe). You can contribute your own funds or third-party funds that do not come from the German federal government.
- For actions in the period 01 July 2023 – 30 April 2024.
- Work on the development and expansion of your international network.
- Optimize the international visibility of your project space / producer* gallery.
- Take measures for your qualification and professionalization in areas such as international networking, (digital) distribution, international marketing and acquisition.
- The funding is granted as a fixed sum (up to a maximum of 2,000 Euros). No own or third-party funds need to be contributed.
- The deadline for both calls is 30 May 2023.
- Further information as well as the online application forms can be found in the call for proposals here on the Kreativ-Transfer Website (scroll down to project spaces) and here in the PDFs (PDF Travel Support / FAQ Travel support / PDF Int. Networking / FAQ Int. Networking).
- Before submitting your application, please read the calls for proposals and FAQs thoroughly to avoid any misunderstandings and to clarify any questions you may have.
- Please note, the calls are in German, but it is possible to apply in English.
- On 04 April 2023, 13:00-14.00h CET, Kreativ-Transfer is partnering with transmissions to offer an online consultation. No registration is required, you can simply join: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83017050041?pwd=ZW9WLy9GS0RJTDdwbUV6OXczclp1dz09 | Meeting-ID: 830 1705 0041 | Code: 540679
The Kreativ-Transfer team will be happy to answer any questions or suggestions:
Jana Grünewald · Joceline Teichmann · Sophia Herzog
Kreativ-Transfer · Dachverband Tanz Deutschland
Tel.: +49 (0)30 / 992 119 117 (Di – Do, 11.00 – 15.00 Uhr)
More information on the Kreativ-Transfer program here.
The project Kreativ-Transfer is funded by the Beauftragte der Bundesregierung für Kultur und Medien (BKM). The sponsor of the project Kreativ-Transfer is the umbrella organization The German Association for Dance (DTD). In the implementation of this program, DTD cooperates with the IGBK as well as with Bundesverband Freie Darstellende Künste (BFDK), the Initiative Neuer Zirkus (INZ), the Bundesverband Deutscher Galerien und Kunsthändler (BVDG), with game - Verband der deutschen Games-Branche eV and transmissions GbR.